Sunday, January 02, 2005

Enchanted Kingdom

Inspite of the hustle-and-bustle of the holiday season (meaning... shopping, shopping and shopping... oopss.. and few parties here and there... hehehe!), I was able to squeeze in a day (or two) to visit our country's theme park, Enchanted Kingdom (EK).

I'll never get tired going to EK. Maybe, because they make it a point to add new attractions. Their latest are the 4D Discovery Theatre, Xtreme Paintball and Kart Trak.

Pam and Tricia Go-Karting

Several laps at Enchanted Kingdom's Kart Trak. (27Dec2004) Posted by Hello

Just for December, I was able to go to EK twice! They have this Threepeat promotion wherein you get a free ticket after your third visit. The promo ends December 31. Obviously, I was not able get the free ticket... Waaaahhhh!!!!! But, I was to able to drink my free Pepsi after my second visit, to drown my sorrow... lol.

10 Comments:

At 1/02/2005 07:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay naku! Buti naman at may blog ka na, noh!!! Wehehehehe!!! Anyway, about the picture she posted... that's me and my cousin. I'm the one wearing white and Tricia is the one wearing yellow. So people, if she claims that she went go-karting, don't believe her! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Tita, I'll post your link in my site. (^-^)

 
At 1/02/2005 08:14:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

I never said I tried the Kart Trak. Anyway, the pic says it all, Tricia is the faster driver. Hehehehehe! c",)

 
At 1/03/2005 08:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog girl. i'll be a frequent visitor here. to check out your pics and stuff. o diba ang saya! - SEL

 
At 1/03/2005 09:33:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

Thanks, girl. Galing mong mang-engganyo, ayan, gumawa rin tuloy ako blog ko. c",)

 
At 1/03/2005 10:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh...nagmana lang po ako syo mang-engganyo. ;-) SEL

 
At 1/06/2005 04:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhmm, kaya pala invite mo ko sa ek ha,,,,,,,hehehehe,gusto mo free ticket,hehehehehe, sencya na po,this is not the time,,,,,,,maybe sa pagdating ng panahon eka nga ni aiza,.....amoy

 
At 1/07/2005 12:53:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

GER -> Thanks! I see you have already registered at Blogger. Can't wait to check your blog. c",)

 
At 1/12/2005 02:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kasi nman po english eh, hirap magisip ng ingles,dapat taglish ang description mo ng pics,hehehehe,jokes lang, ,,,rene

 
At 1/12/2005 09:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ha, may weather forecast pa at may pictures pa.... pero okey ha. But you know i like Enchanted K ha. Thank you talaga sa blowout mo because i was there with my niece. Ang saya-saya ni sheena at nagenjoy talaga kami. Thank you very much!!!!!

 
At 1/12/2005 09:28:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

Tamang-tama nga yung treat sa EK dahil birthday ni Sheena. Good you enjoyed it. Although, sabi nga ni Sheena, mas masaya sya kesa sa atin... hehehehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home