Saturday, May 28, 2005

Mac Unleashed

That would be three movies for this week, that is, if I'll not be reporting for work tomorrow. If I have to go to the office tomorrow, it would mean I'll be passing by the moviehouse to watch La Visa Loca... (Am no movie addict, believe me!)

Actually, it was a choice between Jet Li and Robin Padilla. I chose Jet Li. c",)

The movie Unleashed is about an Asian orphan, Danny, who was raised like a dog by a heartless London profiteer. When his collar is removed (unleashed), he fights, hit by hit, blow by blow, without let-up. Until he meets a blind man and his stepdaughter who took him under their wings when he was able to escape his "uncle". That's when Danny discovered his human side. The movie is drama, with a sprinkle of fight scenes. What I like best is the last scene wherein a tear flowed from Danny's eye. Rather touching...


Mac-Mac Cardona. (28May2005) Posted by Hello

After the movie, attended an anticipated Mass. Then, had dinner at Super Bowl. Just when we were leaving the restaurant, that's when I saw my niece's crush waiting to be seated. Just had to take his picture (via my mobile phone) and send it to her. As expected, my niece was excited. She sent me an SMS asking that I take his picture (with a real camera) and that I approach Mac-Mac Cardona and tell him that according to my niece, although they lost today, he performed well on the (basketball) court.

Hellooooo?! As if I'm going to do that! What I did instead is call her up to further "tease" her... hehehe! c",)

5 Comments:

At 5/29/2005 03:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I thought you were my Tita!!!! WAAAAHHH!!! O _ O

I'm going insane here!!!

TTEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Dehmn! He's so gwapo!

As if I'm going to do that.
^ Well, you should've!!! ~ _ ~

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

 
At 5/29/2005 03:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halika! Kain tayo Superbowl! ^ - ^

 
At 5/29/2005 10:50:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

sure.. basta ikaw ang magti-treat! hehehe! c",)

 
At 5/30/2005 08:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sutil talaga. :p

 
At 5/30/2005 10:48:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

op kors! c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home