Thursday, December 08, 2005

Just Like Heaven

Finally, Christmas decor has graced the window of our workplace. Thus, it is also time to take out my CHRISTmas tree which I always put on top of my computer's monitor. A cute reminder of the season of giving...


Since I am behind my movie list (as well as my CHRISTmas list.. hehe), decided to watch a movie after office. This way, the coming weekend will leave me enough time to go through my CHRISTmas list. As it is, my Saturday is booked. First, there's the check-up for my car, followed by picking up my computer from the shop, then, a visit to the doctor for a check-up.


Just Like Heaven is about Elizabeth Masterson, a doctor who is so dedicated to her profession that she missed out on living. It is when she encountered a vehicular accident and is in a coma when she actually lived. This incident to Elizabeth has also affected another lonely soul in the person of David Abbot, a landscape artist. There are several light moments in the film which contributed in presenting how these two strangers have slowly but surely learn to feel for each other.

4 Comments:

At 12/09/2005 08:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aba...teka. drama yan ah? di ba ayaw mo watch nyan? ;-)

na-watch ko na HP4 the other day with my high school friends. tapos mukha ngang maganda yung exorcism of emily rose. gusto ko din watch.

 
At 12/09/2005 09:34:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

ngek! nde po drama.. romance/comedy sya.

naku! bilisan mo po watch baka mawala na sa theaters, sa dvd ka na lang uli watch. hehehe!

 
At 12/11/2005 12:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

palabas po dito yan the other night kaso di ko napanood,,,sayang nga eh,maybe pag inulit na lang ,nakita ko ang trailer maganda po ang story,,,wala ako sa list mo????????????waaaaaaahhhh!!!!rac

 
At 12/11/2005 12:16:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

aba! mabilis ata ngayon dyan at palabas na rin ang "Just Like Heaven" dyan. maganda nga po kaya watch mo kung sakali ipalabas na dyan. ;)

paano kaya ipapadala?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home