Saturday, June 02, 2007

Paano Kita Iibigin

There's a problem with my printer. Troubleshooting guide says that I should replace it with an appropriate ink. I did just that, but still, the printer does not recognize it. Thus, first thing in the morning, brought it to the Canon Service Center (I am never at ease if one of my things are not working as it should be... LOL). And the problem? They just cleaned the contacts! And they did not charge me for it... YES!


After bringing my printer back home, proceeded to Ayala Center to watch Paano Kita Iibigin. It is a romantic drama movie about Martee (Regine Velasquez), a single mom with an asthmatic son, and Lance (Piolo Pascual), a depressed widowed resort owner. Fate has brought this two people, both with emotional baggage, together. Will they move on and learn to leave their "baggage" behind? (Psssttt... a tear flowed in one of the scenes. Hehehe!)

The cook provided a comic relief, and she sure delivers her witty lines. c",)

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass.


(Ooops... I got me a Canon EF 28-135mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS USM for my film camera, Canon EOS 300v.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home