Saturday, January 12, 2008

National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Even if its raining, walked my way to Ayala Center along Makati Avenue (my normal walk when I was still based at our Makati office) after taking care of my bills.


There are a lot of good foreign movies being shown this week (after two weeks of only Filipino movies being shown in the cinemas because of the Metro Manila Film Festival), namely: National Treasure: Book of Secrets, I Am Legend, Sydney White and the Seven Dorks, and Bee Movie. Decided to start with National Treasure.

The movie is as expected. The way I enjoyed its first installment (which I find better than the movie The Da Vinci Code), I also enjoyed the second National Treasure. This time, the Gates family has to clear their name, as one of their ancestors has been implicated in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Italianni's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home