Sunday, December 21, 2008

Promise Kept... Bolt!

(Writing this infront of Lucerne and Folded and Hung at Glorietta.)

Borrowed my brother's driver, Manong, to bring me to Del Pan to keep my promise.

During the Puso Sa Puso Charity Christmas Party for the Parola kids held at Del Pan Sports Complex, I was also taking pictures of the kids of Del Pan. I promised them that I would give them a copy of their picture.


I thought the store owner at the Del Pan Sports Complex would know the kids, she did not. Thus, went outside and asked one of the barangay tanods. He gave me directions to where the kids would be staying (turn left at the second street and just ask around to look for Girlie, the mother of one of the kids)... he said that they are living at the sidewalk near a warehouse.

Should have brought Manong with me... I was a bit afraid while going there for I was unfamiliar to the place, there were lots of people, some even do not have their shirt on. Finally, found Girlie. Even saw one of the kids who remembered me. Left the photos and a bag of goodies for the kids.

Then, proceeded to The Landmark to buy our Christmas groceries at their supermarket. I find the prices of Landmark reasonable.

Since I plan to attend the 7th of the nine-day novena (Simbang Gabi) Mass at Glorietta, stayed on and asked Manong to bring home the items we bought.

Would be watching a movie to while the time away...

(To be continued...)



While paying for the groceries, my brother called. Hayyy... if we can only "remove" the "thorn" who is our constant "pain". Bad... Tsk! Tsk!




(...Continuation)

(Writing this while having a half-bowl of Chili soup and half-chicken sandwich at The Soup Kitchen.)


Watched Bolt, an animation, action, adventure movie from Walt Disney, about a dog TV star who escaped his show's set hoping to "save" his person. Not knowing that what is on the show is not real, he soon realizes that he's no hero with superpowers when faced with the real world. With his team of a cat and a hamster in tow, they set out to go back and find his person, Penny.

Like any Disney movie, this movie has a lot of heart... and cute, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home