Monday, March 02, 2009

My New Phone

Before my mobile phone was stolen, I already know that I have won a mobile phone plus cash from Smart's promo. Received an SMS confirmation from Smart that I have won. Somebody from Smart called to ask me which Smart Wireless Center I wish to pick-up the prize. That night, my mobile phone with the SMS confirmation was stolen!


In any case, decided to go to the wireless center, hoping that I'll be bringing home the new mobile phone (it's a Nokia E71, but since I don't like the QWERTY keyboard and prefers the traditional one, somebody would be buying from me the unit). Now, to convince them even without that SMS confirmation.

Obviously, I wasn't able to get the prize. Somebody from their Head Office should give them instructions about someone picking-up the prize and I have to show them the SMS confirmation.

I was able to get a replacement for my SIM, but, I need another unit so that I can receive that SMS confirmation I would be requesting them to resend. Opted for a Nokia E51. A lower model than the E71; but, at least, I would be "profiting" from my winnings... LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home