Saturday, January 30, 2010

More! More! More!

Instead of doing my usual movie watching, decided to look around the stores for items on display for the Photoworld Asia 2010. Was able to buy a dome studio (good for product photography), lens brush, white balance disc.

Our host in Cebu also came to Manila to attend the seminars of the Photoworld. We invited him for dinner at Gerry's Grill, Glorietta 5. We had fun. Too bad, Tilak and Dewey is not able to make it.

During our lively repartee, one of us said he bought a dry cabinet. That did it! Two of us bought a dry cabinet with 20% discount after dinner. Hehehe!



31 January 2010, Sunday

Looking at where I would be placing in my room my new dry cabinet, decided to get a bigger size. Thus, immediately went back to Glorietta to change my order... c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home