Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sagada, Day 4


As soon as I wake up, checked if there is already electricity. There is. Then checked the wound I got at Sumaguing Cave. What a souvenir. Hope I can get a statement shirt saying "I got my scar in Sumaguing Cave". LOL


Our last day in Sagada started with a buffet breakfast at St. Joe Cafe. Since I finished early, while the rest are having their breakfast, bought some souvenir/pasalubong.


To further check out the sites in Sagada, our first stop is at Lake Danum. Supposedly, this is a good place for sunset shots. But because of our hectic activities, this isn't possible.


Our next stop is a pottery place where the owner of the place did some demo. Some of us even tried their hands at it while I sipped strawberry shake... c",)


Then, visited Sagada weaving. Some bought pasalubong there while some took images of the weavers.

Just rested a little bit at Residential Lodge until it was time to check-out. We did not have our lunch, but ate our baon of bread. We had our late lunch/early dinner at People's Lodge and Restaurant in Banaue. We would be taking the 7PM trip of Autobus.

We arrived Manila at around 4AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home