Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tradition


It is Rizal Day. But because of the holiday economics being practiced, the holiday was declared last Monday. Thus, have to take a leave to continue with the tradition.

Tradition? It is the day I treat my nieces and nephews (also comes as my Christmas gift to them) to Enchanted Kingdom (EK).

Meeting place is at my aunt's house in Greenheights Subdivision, Paranaque. Plan is to leave her house by 8:30AM so that we would be at EK before it opens. When we arrived, most of my niece and nephews are there. It would be a four-car convoy. We are 23 all-in-all that will spend a fun day at EK.

Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate. Even with the rain, it did not dampen the mood of the group. We rode, laughed, ate and had a grand time! c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home