Friday, July 29, 2011

Captain America

Did not report for work today because of my tooth. Went to my dentist. I thought he would just replace the filling. He said that it is no longer possible. Thus, opted for a root canal instead of having my tooth removed.

After, went to the SM Mall of Asia to pick-up from National Bookstore the photography book I reserved. Then, went to Guadalupe to give a copy of the photo/s I promised to my "subject" in my Documentary Photography class under the Tilak Hettige.


Since I am already out of the house, decided to have my weekly movie. It is Captain America: The First Avenger. A young, idealistic Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) dream of enlisting to fight the World War II; but, found to be too small and weak to be enlisted. But his tenacity and courage lands him in a secret experiment which turned him into America's first and only Super Soldier. The movie is very engaging. There's action and the humor injected is so natural. Me thinks there would be a part two... c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home