Saturday, January 07, 2012

No Movie

(Writing this at Food Choices...)

Metro Manila Film Festival entries are still being shown in the cinemas. Already watched the movies I wanted to watch. Guess I just have to chill it while waiting for the start of the anticipated Mass. The movie I wanted to watch (Sherlock Holmes) will open tomorrow.

Decided to register at Sureseats so I can reserve my tickets. Hmmm... Reservation for Sherlock Holmes is for Greenbelt. I prefer Glorietta.

(Writing this at home...)

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Super Bowl of China.



Yesterday, strolled Glorietta as most of their stores are on sale until January 15, 2012. Was inside Geox, buying a pair of shoes on sale when shouts where heard outside. Security in civilian clothes and security guards were running after a man who shoplifted an item from Cinderella. Really?! Inside Glorietta? How does he expect not to be caught?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home