Friday, November 30, 2012

Breaking Dawn

A holiday.  And my usual practice, I do my Christmas shopping on this day--usually, my gifts for the kids.  Good excuse to tick off the names in my list.

First stop is The Landmark for the toys.  The trick in buying toys for kids... if you also feel like playing with it, the one who will receive it will also enjoy it.  (wink).  Also have the gifts wrapped at the department store.

Then went to Bench at Glorietta 5, where I bought the rest of the items.

And for me... a movie!


Since my niece gave me a copy of the Part 1, now I can watch The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.  With the birth of Renesmee and with Bella now a vampire, the Volturi now plans to destroy Renesmee and the Cullens in thinking that Bella's and Edward's daughter is an "immortal child".

After the movie, picked-up the items I have wrapped at the The Landmark and proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home