Saturday, March 30, 2013

G.I. Joe: Retaliation

Decided to go to the mall on a Black Saturday.  One, to have my movie weekend fix.  Second, buy things needed for our annual outing/ swimming.  Third, put a lot of to do in my recently downloaded mobile application Carrot... and for free!  LOL

First task, eat Eggs Ben at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for brunch.  Finally, due to lots of complaints, they finally looked into the problem of their Swirl Rewards system.

Second task, buy a movie ticket.  Woah!  There were lots of people queueing to buy a ticket.  Thanks to my m-Pass, purchased a ticket using my Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 7.0 and Sureseats mobile application.

Since there is still time before my movie, completed my third task: buy a 4GB SD card at CD-R King.

Fourth is buy chichiria for our swimming/ outing tomorrow.

Then, my movie--G.I. Joe: Retaliation.

From http://www.gijoemovie.com

The G.I. Joes, a team of special operations soldiers, are betrayed and disavowed, as terrorist cell (Cobras) have infiltrated the highest levels of the United States government.  They have survivors have to find the truth and reclaim the government.  One word:  Action.

Sixth is early supper of lamb chop platter from Go Greek!

Finally, buy a sunblock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home