Saturday, July 27, 2013

Turbo

My movie weekend is Turbo, an animation about a garden snail who dreams of winning in the Indy 500.  But first, had lunch of Mongolian Quick-Stop's Mongolian bowl at Food Choices.

From http://www.turbomovie.com

Back to the movie.  A freak accident made Theo's dream possible.  Theo's relationship with his brother, Chet, is similar to that of Tito, a taco truck-driving dreamer, and his brother Angelo, the Dos Bros, where Theo and Chet ended up.  Like this better than Despicable Me 2.  Even the kids in the audience are into the movie--they were reacting as the scene unfolds.

After, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Modern Shanghai.  Also bought me an emergency lamp as replacement to my defective one in my room, and decided to buy a cordless phone for my room's phone at True Value, which is on sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home