Saturday, April 05, 2014

Diary Ng Panget

Was excited to get my eco-bike.  What I forgot, they would call me if it is ready for pick-up.  Since what I only recall is Saturday, so first thing, went to Victory Mall to pick-up my eco-bike.

Oops... The red Ventura is still not repaired (due to flat tire) and learned that there was a hole in the rear light.  They should have informed me when I went there Tuesday night so that they would have pulled out from the warehouse a new Ventura instead of waiting for the one in the store to be repaired.

Since we were already there, Mhai did the test drive using the blue Ventura.  I like red for my car/ bike.

But really, have changed my mind to buy the Vista instead of the Ventura.  Weh!  Was able to convince them to give me the red Vista arriving tomorrow, which was being eyed by another customer who already made a downpayment.  Anyway, she is not sure if she will be buying the (blue) Ventura or the (red) Vista.

Going to the store even I'm not supposed to has become a blessing.

After, walked our way to Cartimar to buy a bicycle helmet.  The eco-bike does not require a license nor a helmet.  But it is best to be safe.  Had a meryenda before proceeding home.

Decided to watch Diary ng Panget, the movie, and my niece was with me.  First bought the movie tickets at a discount, have my entries printed at Photoline, ate lunch at Pancake House,  contact lens for my niece at EO Executive Optical, Genteal drops at Mercury Drug, before the movie.


Everything is exaggerated, which makes it funny.  I was really laughing at the end of the movie, specially because of the other moviegoers beside us who are screaming due to kilig.  LOL

After the movie, my niece went home while I attended the anticipated Mass.  Had dinner at the food court of The Landmark.

Funny thing about the Mass, thought it was already Palm Sunday.  Was worried that I don't have palaspas with me.  Then, I noticed no one who attended the mass has.  It is not yet Palm Sunday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home