Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Check-Up

As instructed, after finishing the antibiotic which I took for seven (7) days, have to go back for a check-up and see if I am cleared to go to work.

So went to Maxicare at Makati Medical Center.  As checked, Dr. Beverly gave additional antibiotic  (Zithromax) to be taken once a day plus continue with the original antibiotic (Zinnet) and was instructed to rest again and have me checked-up again on Saturday.  Was not cleared to go to work lest I infect others.

No pasyal-pasyal.  But, surely?!  Before proceeding home, went first to Glorietta to buy digital thermometer at Mercury Drug, bought portable shredder at National Bookstore, pretzels at Auntie Anne's.

And I thought all is normal, around 7PM, there's a fire near our house.  Good thing, it is not directly in front of the gas station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home