Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Mug

Took a leave from the office to arrange some of my affairs.  Wondering if you can designate beneficiaries to your bank accounts...?

First stop is at Metrobank.  Nope.  Not possible.  Their option is change the account to a joint account.  Not my intention.

Next stop is at BPI.  Not possible for my existing account; but, they have the Pamana Savings Account.  Opened one.  Also updated my address in their records.

Then, walked to UnionBank.  My debit card was recommended to be cancelled when I noted spurious transactions--although, they credited it back.  In any case, that was months ago.  Only have time today to get a new debit card.  Was able to get the replacement immediately.

Done with my business, went to Glorietta for I intend to buy a mug as a replacement to my Harry Potter mug, which I am no longer using because...  Was able to buy one at True Value, a mug with lid.  You can buy items here that are not available in the usual local stores.

Went to Greenbelt Chapel.  The Mass is already ongoing.  Able to hear the Homily.  Choosing leaders who SERVE (Silence, Excellent, Repetitive, Virtuous, Empowering) for the coming election.  Prayed the rosary for peace in Ukraine.

Decided to check True Home at Greenbelt 5.  Bought another mug--a Stanley Legendary Camp Mug. Last piece.  Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home