Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Bits 'n Pieces

The problem we have been solving since Friday has everyone stumped. We even have to seek the help of other units to help isolate the problem. Up until this time, a big question mark is still hovering above us. Others voluntarily threw in their ideas, and yet... a no-no. Have even referred the problem to Bill Gates (hehehe!), have not heard from him yet.

Anyway, to help alleviate the pressure, my handy camera provided relief... like a stress ball.

The Sunday overtime work refrained me within the confines of the office. Since we were were working in our company's other building, I took top view shots of the building's surroundings. Now, I have the daytime and nighttime view of Paseo de Roxas... c",)

Top View of Paseo de Roxas
Paseo de Roxas from the Top (20Feb2005) Posted by Hello

It's already the sixth day of the problem and the light at the end of the tunnel seems too far off. What with the big bosses reminders to keep them updated of the status, I bet you have the idea of the pressure. An officemate jokingly remarked that they would be jumping off the building tomorrow--bungee-style--if the solution has not been found. (Friday is a non-working holiday to commemorate the People Power Revolution.)

Desktop Clutter
Desktop Clutter (23Feb2005) Posted by Hello

So, with my "stress ball", took shots of the clutter on my desk.

Starting from the top left, clockwise, we start with the zip drive and multi-media card reader. I use the zip drive to back-up my computer files. Me thinks this archiving media is going the way of the dinosaurs since most photo labs developing digital images do not accept image files stored in zip disks. They even haven't heard of zip disks! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! On top my zip drive is the multi-media card reader. A handy way of sharing immediately the pictures I took, specially when there are celebrations/treats/small gathering in the office.

Next is my black cordless phone, black stapler, black tape dispenser and black organizer. Even the items in the black organizer are black--pencils, cutter, scissors, sharpener, staple remover, ruler.

Then, there's the Sony Ericsson S700i. I always leave it on top of my desk while working so I can easily see if I have received an SMS message or a call. Nice, isn't it? Sleek design. It has built-in camera (still and video), can play MP3, has FM radio, MusicDJ and recorder, store data and images in its external memory, connect via bluetooth and infrared. The back view of the phone makes you think it's a digital camera. (I wonder why I liked the phone... hehehehe!)

The last item is my black radio alarm clock. It's been with me ever since. The big hands and numbers easily reminds me when it's time to go home. (LOL!) The radio is so useful when I want to hear the news (like updates on the bombing incident, tsunami, earthquake, etc.) or simply listen to music while working overtime.

Hmmm... if you have reached this far and have the patience to read my blabber, you must have lots of time in your hands! hehehe!

8 Comments:

At 2/24/2005 07:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice stuff there. in-upgrade mo na pala yung dati mo sony ericsson na cel. i heard that the K700i had better features than the S700i...pareho kse tayo ng choice. but i like your fon becoz of the radio and the mp3 heheeh alam mo naman ako. ;-) well i hope u get to resolve the problem at work soon para ma-enjoy mo po ang long weekend. yeah, got a lot of time on my hands aga ko dito sa ofc. 7:30 dito na me. o siya friendship see yah around. :-)~SeL

 
At 2/24/2005 10:30:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! ibig sabihin, tinapos mong basahin post ko? wala kang ginagawa, noh? actually, disagree ako re:comment mo ng K700i at S700i. check mo phone comparison sa site na ito... Sony Ericsson

 
At 2/24/2005 10:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh....alam ko po, lagi ko din check yung site na yun. sabi ko naman po, i heard, pero i know mas maganda ang S700i. isa pa may external memory sya unlike the K700i. kaso medyo bulky yung S700i. and ang fear ko dahil slide sya baka mabilis masira. gusto ko kse ulit kuha ng fon kaso naghahanap pa ako ng magandang timing. hehehe dami pa obligasyon sa bahay eh. ;-)~SeL

 
At 2/24/2005 10:43:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

ahhh... okie! actually, halos kasing size sila ng Nokia 6600. tsaka, nde po sya slide, swing sya.. hehehehe! c",)

 
At 2/24/2005 11:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

una po no comment sa mga phones,hehehehe,yeah, i saw the desk,and totoo ka jan tita,daming clutter,buti di ka nahihilo kung ano ang nasa ibabaw,hehhehe,

 
At 2/25/2005 01:24:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hahahahaha! sira!

(pssst... nde mo man lang nilagay name mo, pero kilala kita!)

c",)

 
At 2/25/2005 11:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kilala mo pala eh di no need to put my name di ba tita?hehehehe,well,totoo nman di ba?i saw everything but not you,hehehehehe, sana nga talaga upo muna ko sa chair and sabihin ko dun sa girl,na me ipapadala ka din sa boss ko in return kaso jyahe na ko, andun din yung guy eh,gusto talaga bigay ko sa kanya yung padala,hay naku,well protected ang fortress mo tita,,,,rac(yan me name na po,,,,

 
At 2/28/2005 01:30:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehehe! aral po ang mga yun... c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home