Sunday, February 13, 2005

A Working Sunday

Have to go the office on a Sunday! (Waahhh!) Good thing, I was able to relax yesterday... a movie, little window shopping, dinner at a restaurant and even attended an anticipated Mass.

We were supposed to finish by 5pm. The gods must be looking kindly at me, we were able to complete it by 2pm. That means, I can watch the mini-concert of Side A at the Glorietta Activity Center, which is to start at 3pm. And if I'm really lucky, be able to catch the band competition at home, since it is our fiesta.

Instead of taking a ride, I decided to walk from the office to the Ayala Center. On the way, I passed several landmarks. Landmarks we take for granted because we often see them. The walk is an experience in itself. c",)

Sultan Kudarat Monument
Sultan Kudarat Monument (13Feb2005) Posted by Hello

Trees along Makati Avenue
Trees along Makati Avenue (13Feb2005) Posted by Hello

Filipino Heritage Library
Filipino Heritage Library (13Feb2005) Posted by Hello

Walkway
Walkway (13Feb2005) Posted by Hello


It took me about 10 to 15 minutes to reach Glorietta. But still, I was able to position myself near the stage. (I guess, a little elbow here and there worked. hehehehe!) Since the Side A mini-concert is a family Valentine offering of the Glorietta management to its patrons, they also added bubble show, juggling and magician acts. They also have games for the kids and the kids-at-heart. c",)

Side A Mini-Concert
Side A (13Feb2005) Posted by Hello

Wondering if I was really lucky today? Nah-uh! I was not able to be home in time for the band competition. Anyway, there'll be next year.

5 Comments:

At 2/13/2005 11:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics po, pwede mo ng ipadala sa site na sinasabi mo,.goodluck and get more shots,twas really good,rac

 
At 2/13/2005 11:27:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

yes! yes! yes! (tap dancing)

pinadala ko na po. c",)

 
At 2/14/2005 02:31:00 AM, Blogger Farbod said...

"Trees along Makati Avenue" is so beautiful!

 
At 2/14/2005 09:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowie...great pics girl! sabi ko syo eh may talent ka talaga dito. ;-) keep it up friendship! happy v-day na din. mwah! ~SeL

 
At 2/15/2005 01:19:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

FARBOD-->Thanks! I like that one, too.

SEL-->Salamat! Kahit ako nag-OT, OK lang sa akin kasi nakakuha naman ako ng magandang pics. Yes! c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home