Friday, February 04, 2005

Photoworld

"... shows depth"
"... the colors are so vivid and alive"
"... the angle makes it interesting"

*sigh*

I wish I receive such comments on the pictures I took. But first, I must have them displayed where others can criticize on them, positively or otherwise.


Photoworld Manila 2005 Exhibit

Photo Exhibit. (04Feb2005) Posted by Hello

The Glorietta Activity Center now showcases the Photoworld Manila 2005, where different brands of cameras (and videocameras) are on display. From the point-and-shoot to the SLRs, from film cameras to digital. Even camera accessories are there for the taking.

But what I like most is the exhibit showing photographs taken by individuals or by members of various camera clubs. There are pictures I can say that even I can capture the moment (if I was there! LOL). But there are photographs you immediately know that the man behind the lens have "the gift".

Thanks to the advent of digital cameras, practicing to take pictures to help develop ones talent is now more economical. If only I have "the eye" and be able to tap it...

*sigh*

Hope it's not the case of 'I like singing; but the song does not "like" me.' c",)

4 Comments:

At 2/04/2005 11:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have keen interest in photography and you have shown your talent when you took those good sceneries from bohol and camiguin,nga lang wala kang masyadong practice,just keep on clicking,and always ready your cam,you could never tell when a good scene will come,,,,rac

 
At 2/04/2005 11:41:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

thanks po. sabagay, nalagay nga sa Time cover pics kuha ko, di ba? c",)

 
At 2/05/2005 09:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl, i don't think it's the case of you like to sing but the song does not like you. you have the talent. i've seen it in so many pics you have shown me thru the years. tama si rac its a matter of harnessing this. it's a cliche but practice really does make it perfect! ;-) ~SeL

 
At 2/05/2005 09:37:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

Teynks po! Tumatangos tuloy ang tenga ko, este, ilong. hehehe! Anyway, dahil sa nakita ko naka-display na photos, ayun! nagkukuha na naman ako ng pics. Para tepid, digital muna gamit. Puro buildings naman sa Ayala. May isang huhulaan nyo kung ano yun.. c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home