Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Rainy Season

The "weather forecast" I made last January 6, 2005 must have some "truth" in it. Although, I am sure, my niece will contest this... hehehe!

I predicted that the rainy season this year will start this month of June. Although it was raining every night for the past few weeks, I consider this an effect of the extreme heat we experience in the day. That is, there's no other way for all that water absorbed by the clouds but to fall at night. (Palusot!)

This morning, rain fell without the humidity you feel when it does the past weeks (in Tagalog, singaw ng lupa). Guess, it's time to have our umbrella and raincoats ready...

Note: This is the link where I made my "prediction".

2 Comments:

At 6/03/2005 11:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelan ka pa naging "ernie baron"?hehehe, nice prediction tita....rac

 
At 6/03/2005 11:37:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

tita ka dyan... yun po ay mathematical scientific deduction of weather prediction... hehehehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home