Saturday, August 27, 2005

Skeleton Key Turn-Over

Today, went to the condominium where I invested for one unit. Met my agent, who turned-over the keys of my condo unit. Yes! I am now a proud condo owner. c",)

It is the first time I've been there, so, I checked the facilities: the swimming pool, the gym, the laundry room, the function room and the roofdeck.

Frankly, I have no plans to live in the condo. I just want to have something I can say I own, something I have invested and where my hard-earned earnings went.

Now, what to do... what to do...
1) Maintain the unit and parking.
2) Have the unit and parking rented-out.
3) Maintain the unit and have the parking rented-out.

Already in my mind's eye, I can picture what furniture goes where... But, I still want to hire an interior decorator to make my small unit look big and spacious. Hmmm....



Today, finally watched The Skeleton Key. It's about Caroline who took a job as a live-in nurse at a remote house to take care of an ailing husband. The house is creepy, prompting Caroline to do her explorations. Much more when she overheard the wife mention to her (wife's) lawyer that she "should understand the house".

The treatment is different from other Asian horror movie remakes (like The Ring, Dark Water, etc.), which happens to be the trend in Hollywood today. The movie is more of a thriller than a horror movie. What I liked is the twist at the end, providing a classy air for a thriller.

Today, attended the anticipated Mass and we had dinner at Super Bowl. For a meal consisting of Super Bowl combo platter, Yang Chow fried rice, Lemon Chicken and Braised Tofu with Mushroom, three of the four of us paid only P50.00 each! Thanks to the gift certificate one of our friends shared with us.

4 Comments:

At 8/28/2005 09:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice investment po,paupahan mo po para kumita and mabawi mo yung gastos mo,that is kung ala kang plan tumira jan...rac

 
At 8/28/2005 09:51:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hmmm.. will think about it. thanks po.

may dalawa kasi iba naman ang suggestion.

kaya ang score: 1-2 c",)

 
At 8/29/2005 02:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup, i agree. great investment. but if you'll ask me, if u have plans of moving in anytime in the future, maintain mo na lang. tapos yung parking na lang ang pa-rent out mo. mahirap kse magparent baka di alagaan yung unit mo. sayang. ;-) as for the interior decorator...why not ask cru, danielle might be able to help you. :P

 
At 8/29/2005 09:42:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

grabe! anong time mag-online? madaling araw?

actually, ikaw nga po ask ko re:interior decorator. am sure, dahil kaibigan mo yun, presyong kaibigan din bigay sa akin.. makisali ka pa sa pagpili ng furnishings! c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home