Tuesday, October 11, 2005

...then Cabalen

Trooping to Cabalen at Glorietta 4 is a continuation of my week-long birthday celebration. (hehehe!) This time, I celebrated it with my officemates (department-mates). The restaurant is noted for its Capampangan dishes.

One thing that I'll surely remember about this day, I left my wallet at home! Thus, have to borrow an officemate's credit card to pay for our meals. I also have to borrow money for my transportation fare. I wonder if it would be all right if I just say "thank you" to my officemate who kindly lent her credit card..? c",)

And, of course, after the buffet meal, I led them inside Glorietta 4 for the free coffee. ;)

4 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 08:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ngayon alam ko na po bakit ayaw mo pumasok ng a week during your birthday - mas magastos. imagine halos araw araw ka may nililibre dyan. hehehe...sana malapit din ako sa makati para makadaan ako lagi sa free coffee. :-D

 
At 10/12/2005 09:04:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! galing...

kaso, yung free coffee ay hanggang october 16 na lang. ;)

 
At 10/17/2005 02:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe,lakas ng loob mag-treat ala palang wallet,maigi di ka pinaghugas ng plates ng mga kinain nyo,,buti na lang me friend ka na pedeng magpahiram ng credit card pede ba ko manghiram din para makaorder ako sa internet,,rac

 
At 10/17/2005 02:27:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! yun ang nde ko alam. baka nde sa iyo pahiram yung credit card nya kasi nde ka naman nya kakilala... :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home