Saturday, October 01, 2005

Transporter 2

1st Transport: Rockwell Tent. I read earlier this week from Inquirer, a newspaper, about their project of coming up with seminars on photography plus shops that would sell photography as well as video equipments and accessories at affordable price. So, with my brother's driver in tow, we went to Rockwell Center.

I don't know exactly where Rockwell Tent is, but since there seems to be a structure that looks like a tent, we proceeded there. Oops... the tent-like roof covers two tennis courts! Good thing, a security guard is nearby and we asked for directions. Thus, Manong the driver dropped me at The Loft. When I went inside, a seminar is ongoing. Tsk! Tsk! My real purpose in going there is to buy me accessories for my camera. I have not even seen a trace nor a shadow of the stalls or shops! Hopping in a taxi, went to the my next stop.

2nd Transport: Glorietta Mall. Watched Transporter 2 starring Jason Statham. I was able to see the first installment of Transporter on TV and have enjoyed the action scenes. And I was not disappointed with this one, too! Jason Statham is Frank Martin, a former Special Forces operative, who drives his clients around. But he is no ordinary driver... His current assignment is to drive for the affluent Billings family whose only son was kidnapped. It is up to Frank to find out the kidnappers' real plan.

After the movie, went to shop for groceries, even the Brown Sugar Muffins' Belgian Chocolate. I have to wait for 20 minutes to get those elusive muffins as they are still being baked in the oven. Then, off to attend the anticipated Mass. For dinner? Where else but heaven n eggs. c",)

2 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 10:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhmm,talagang kinarir na yung pagka photographer,,well maganda pong hobby yan lalo na sa me perang tulad mo,hehehehe,uhmm didn't like the said movie kahit yung part 1 parang alang wento,,,gusto mo lagi sa heaven in egg ha,hehehe,ano kaya meron dun?

 
At 10/07/2005 10:28:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! nde na po magastos ang photography na hobby ngayon, kesa dati. lalo na nung nauso ang digital camera, nde na magastos sa film at pagpapadevelop.. :P

heaven n egg po... kakaiba kasi yung luto. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home