Saturday, November 12, 2005

Planned Sogetsu Flight

Today, everything happened is as it should be, as I slowly ticked one by one the things I should do...
  • Bring the car for its annual rustproofing and diamond gloss (rebuffing).
  • Watch a movie, Flightplan.
  • Pick up the car.
  • Attend the anticipated Mass.
  • Eat dinner at heaven n eggs.


Flightplan is about Kyle Pratt, whose daughter, Julia, went missing in a state-of-the-art aircraft, which Kyle was one of the designers. There are twists to the story, that keeps you guessing, or let you change your mind from time to time whether Kyle is loose in the head or not. I find the film has the same "feel" as Panic Room (another Jodie Foster movie) that was put inside an airplane.


After the movie, checked the status of my car. It was ready for pick-up! So, hopped in a taxi to pick it up. Boy! Does it look like brand-new. It should... given that it is already one year with me, its mileage is still 1000. With my smooth, shiny, red car, drove back to the mall.

Spent sometime window shopping until I reached the Glorietta Activity Center. Alas! Christmas is really in the air. The Christmas decors were now lit up!

My legs, then, led me to Glorietta 1 where there's a display of flower arrangement. Being showcased is Sogetsu (Ikebana), a Japanese art of flower arrangment. While being awed by the display, that's when I noticed the time. Had to run to where the anticipated Mass is being held. Good thing, the priest was late... c",)

2 Comments:

At 11/13/2005 12:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics po,kso bakit isa lang pic mo ng flower?dapat madami pa,daming accomplishments eh,,,,rac

 
At 11/13/2005 12:52:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

teynks po... c",)

kaya konti lang kuha kong pics, nakatingin kasi yung guard, nde ko alam kung bawal o nde kumuha ng pics. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home