Friday, November 04, 2005

Making a list, checking it twice...

Being declared a non-working holiday, today is a good time to check my (Christmas) list and slowly tick them one by one...

So, brought the car to the mall so I can safely stow the wrapped gifts for my nieces, nephews, godchildren, etc. to the car's trunk. I had my niece in tow who helped me choose the gifts and carry them to the gift-wrapping section. I also bought her advanced Christmas gift: a high-cut Chuck Taylor (Converse) rubber shoes. While waiting for the toys to be wrapped, we met with her dad and her sister. He bought them their Christmas clothes... c",) With the implementation of eVAT, now is the best to time to buy as the effect of this new tax will be much felt in December.


After lunch, we went our separate ways. But this time, my other niece is with me. She's the one who helped me carry the gifts to the car. Then, spent some time window shopping. We then met with my brother and my niece. Since my other niece (who helped me carry the gifts to the car) do not wish to watch Ispiritista, she went home with her father.

Ispiritista: Itay May Moomoo is a horror/comedy movie about Victor Espiritu (Vic Sotto), a widow, who presents himself as a medium and someone who can rid your house of ghosts. But the one who truly sees spirits is his son, Tom Tom (BJ Forbes). Don't expect much in terms of storyline, but it makes use of scenes when they try to talk to the dead or drive away the ghosts to inject humor. The story just keeps going... and going... and going. The kids sometimes upstage the grown-ups. Maybe, that's why they have a saying that in the movies, be wary of having a scene with animals or children... ;)

After the movie, we went to Timezone to play some arcade games; then, we headed for home.

2 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 11:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

galing nman ready na lahat before christmas,pano nman po yung para sa kin?hehehehhehehe,,,,,,,,nde pa din nakalagpas yung pag watch ng movie eh,,,,,,

 
At 11/07/2005 06:37:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

syempre po, para po plantsado na kaagad. actually, kung pwede ngayon pa lang, ipakuha ko na sa mga magulang nila yung gifts para nde makalat sa bahay... c",)

yung para sa iyo? e-card po. hehehe!

kasi, ganun naman talaga, di ba? habang wait i-wrap yung gifts, watch muna ng movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home