Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Fog

My tasks for today were completed in a breeze... and plus more! c",)

  1. Bring car for its 6-month check-up.
  2. Go to my doctor for my check-up. I wonder how she knows I am still eating chocolates..?
  3. Pick-up my computer from the shop. Finally, there seems to be no problem with the replacement memory. The problem with browsing at the computer store, it's too hard to resist not to buy accessories. Bought myself a portable speaker for my laptop. :P
  4. Watch "The Fog".

The Fog centers around Antonio Bay and the town's "secret" history. In the form of a thick enveloping fog, evilminded force exacts revenge. As they say, revenge is best served cold. And cold it is...

After the movie, picked up my car. This is where my mini-adventure begins. Since there is heavy traffic inside the mall, I cannot get a taxi to bring me to Honda Magallanes. So, decided to take the MRT and get off at Magallanes station, just one station away from Ayala Avenue station. My plan is to use the pedestrian overpass to cross the South Superhighway. Alas! The pedestrian overpass is being repaired. I have to go through shanties and the railroad track amidst wet, muddy street due to rainshowers. Then, I have to cross the highway! Never thought I would do it. Guess I am good at patintero since I was able to pick-up my car and proceeded to go back to the mall.

I arrived just in time for the anticipated Mass. After the Mass, I slowly checked-off those in my Christmas list. Finally, I can count in my fingers those I still have to buy gifts to. ;)



Decided to buy my Christmas pastry gift for the other departments in our division. Went to the office on a Sunday and left them at table of the department heads to be shared among them. This way, it would be the first thing they would see tomorrow. A rather nice way to start the work week... (11Dec2005, Sunday)

6 Comments:

At 12/11/2005 12:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhmm,sino kaya mas magaling sa min neto sa patintero,hehehehe,maigi po di ka naholdap dun,mahirap po yung ginawa mo,,,,rac

 
At 12/11/2005 12:09:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

bilis ko nga po maglakad. sinusundan ko lang yung mama nasa unahan ko na mabilis din maglakad. mukhang tatawid din ng south superhighway, kaso, nde alam na ginagawa yung pedestrian overpass. c",)

 
At 12/12/2005 12:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm..."a-tapang a-tao a-di a-takbo" hehehe...naku di ko ata kaya yun gawa mo. but i guess if u have no other choice baka nga mapasubo ka talaga.

hehehe...ang doktor kabisado na nila ang patient na matigas ulo. :P kaya alam ni dok na di mo matitiis kumain ng chocolates. :-D

 
At 12/12/2005 09:06:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! tingin ko kasi, magaling ako tumawid kaya nde ako natakot tumawid ng highway. nagyayabang pa nga si tatang at tinatanong kung sino sa amin dalawa ang magaling magpatintero. feel nya ata, sya yung mas magaling. c",)

ganun ba? bait naman ako, ah! follow instructions ng doc... hwag ka lang pakita ng chocolate. :p

 
At 12/13/2005 07:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe. girl sa tingin ko kung patintero lang din, ikaw na ang 'manok' ko. eh ang hahaba ng legs at kamay mo. talo talaga dyan si tatang. :p

sabi ko na nga eh. ipagbawal na nila lahat wag lang chocolates. hehehe ;-)

 
At 12/14/2005 11:12:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! baka magtampo sa iyo si tatang at ako ang kinampihan mo.. :P

kahit iwas naman po, yun naman ang regalo sa akin... sayang kung nde kakainin. c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home