Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Blessing and A Confirmation

The Saturday started off with my brother waking me up to ask if I am going with him. Of course! There would surely be lots of food after the house blessing.

So, jumped out of bed and started to prepare for the trip to Cavite where there would be a house blessing. As expected, there were lots of food as a caterer was hired. The priest arrived around lunchtime... finally... for my stomach is sounding. c",)

My cousin and I were the ones who cut the ribbon infront of the gate before the priest and the rest of the guests went inside the house for the blessing. After the blessing, it's luuuunnnccchh!!! We had the priest at our table. He sure have a lot of stories to tell.

Around 3PM, left with my cousin and her family to proceed to St. Jerome Church at Ayala Alabang for my niece's confirmation. I am one of the ninangs. My new inaanak is also a reader in the Mass.

I spotted Christopher de Leon (Filipino actor) and his wife, Sandy Andolong, as their daughter is also one of the confirmands. Their daughter is tall girl, she's even taller than her mom, Sandy.

After the confirmation, walked a few feet to have dinner at Gloria Maris.

3 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 11:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow a different environment naman for your saturday day-out. nice one. :-)i was in landmark saturday evening. went straight there from hagonoy bulacan nagshopping ako ng ofc clothes ko. ganda kse dun mamili mura na and dami pang choices. ;-)

 
At 3/01/2006 10:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhmmdi ka papic sa tabi ni sandy and ni boyet?si sandy na ba wife nya?(",),,,,,,talaga nman pag kainan ang imbitasyon ,,hehehehehe,kaya napwersa yung tummy mo eh,,,,,rac

 
At 3/01/2006 10:48:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

SELMA ==> ano kaya kinamura nun? yung pamasahe pa lang papuntang hagonoy, bulacan, nde pa nabawi yung kinamura buy mo. =P

RAC ==> nde po. sa kabilang side kasi ng church sila. tsaka, syempre, lahat dun ay deadma na kunyari ay may artista na nandun. (ano ba yan? nde alam na inagaw ni sandy si boyet kay ate guy?!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home