Monday, April 03, 2006

Eureka!

Still can't get over what happened to my new printer. If it is a connectivity problem, how was I able to perform a test print? It can't be a problem with the scanning as I was able to copy a document (copier function).

Hmmmm....

Since I would be taking a half-day off from the office, after lunch, went to a computer store and bought a 2-meter USB printer cable. Then, went to the mall to buy a gift certificate as my gift to my cousin's wedding that afternoon.

Since there is still time before I prepare for the wedding, tested again using the 2-meter cable. IT WORKED!!!! Now, should I inform Canon that I already got the solution to my problem? I haven't received a reply from them (aside from the automated response that they have received my message and would be looking into it.)

Afterwhich, attended the wedding... Actually, I went there in time for the reception. hehehe!

2 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 01:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so it's just the length of the cable that caused the problem? kakaiba...hahaha...galing ng timing, at least umabot sa reception. :-D

 
At 4/10/2006 09:06:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! funny na po. dahil lang pala sa length ng cable kaya nde ma-detect ng PC yung scanner ng all-in-one... c",)

syempre naman. di ba, yun naman yung pinunta ng iba, yung reception. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home