Friday, May 12, 2006

Chocolate!

Went straight to The Manila Peninsula for the seminar we have with Microsoft. It is a rainy day and it did contribute for me to being late... among others. hehehe! Arrived just in time for the ending minutes of the ice-breaker. The ice-breaker actually is to describe yourself using the first letter of your name. So, it's G for GORGEOUS for me!!! LOL


While the seminar is going on, a box of chocolates is being passed from one table to another. Got two. Then, I remembered that a friend told me that there is a chocolate that is not yet available in the Philippine market--and it's delicious. She was supposed to give me some so I can taste it, but it was consumed before she can send me some. I wonder if this is the one she is mentioning. Took a picture of it and sent it to her via MMS. And yes, it is! According to her, one chocolate costs P20.00! Should have taken a dozen.. hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home