Saturday, April 15, 2006

Candelaria: Day Three

My cousin is unsure whether they would be leaving today or tomorrow morning. But a call from our nephew, who spent his long weekend at Puerto Galera that he would be back today made her decide to leave Candelaria for home around 9PM.

In the meantime, we spent the day playing Taboo. This game is definitely addicting, especially when we try to outdo each other. Besides, one can't help but laugh how one would describe the word without mentioning the Taboo words.


After the game, went again for a dip at the pool.

After dinner, we played a game of Charades, using the playing cards of Taboo. We acted it out, hammed it up and laughed our guts out. Around 9PM, my cousin and her family packed up to head home.

And for us, my niece and I had a game of sungka (I was able to "burn" all her houses... hehehe!), while my other niece spent the night watching HBO. Have to end the day early as we would be leaving the following day around 5AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home