Saturday, May 20, 2006

No movie for now...

This week is the opening of the much-hyped movie, The Da Vinci Code. Heard (and read) various reactions about the movie. The bottomline? The book is it!

Decided not to watch this week as there would surely be a long line to the theaters. So, decided to have my pictures in Boracay developed. That would be an hour wait before I see in print my much-hyped pictures.. hehehe! So, to fill-up at the time, bought photo paper for my stock, looked for photo album that would fit in one album all the pictures I took of my Boracay vacation. Unlike the much-hyped movie, my printed pictures is definitely not a disappointment. LOL

Attended the anticipated Mass. And lo! the topic is also about the "Da Vinci" movie. But what the priest told in the sermon is similar to what Discovery Channel presented in its Da Vinci Declassified. Bottomline again? "The Da Vinci Code" is a work of fiction, and some of the things it pushes as "facts" have flaws in them and have no basis.

After the Mass, had dinner at heaven 'n eggs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home