Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What Luck?!

I knew I should have stayed home all day. The rains is conducive to bed-rest.

If only I stayed home, nobody would have taken my wallet, charged PhP15,000+ worth of items from Kidz Station, and the hassle of reporting my ATM card/s, credit card/s, driver's license, etc. as stolen and having them replaced. Haayyyy.....

And I only learned that my wallet is missing when I was to about to go home! Tracing my steps, I know that criminal intent was done between lunch time up to the time I learned it was missing. What really confirmed that someone took it when I reported my card/s stolen and learned that someone used one of my credit cards for his/her purchase around 2:30PM.

If only I listened to my intuition...

2 Comments:

At 7/13/2006 11:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no. that's awful. it happened also to one of our officers here at work. mas madami nga lang cards nya ang nagamit. sosy ang binili pa ay i-pod at lacoste shirts. be careful na lang girl with your stuff next time. hayyyy...

 
At 7/13/2006 09:44:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

teynks for the advice.. :)

hay, naku! went to Kidz Station Glorietta this lunch thinking dun nagbuy ng item, yun pala, sa Rockwell. sa Glorietta pa lang, talked na over the phone dun sa assist sa girl and he described her. nung pinadescribe ko suot, making sure if ka-officemate or nde, dun ako nagulat when I learned na junior officer pa ang gumawa!

syempre, parang CSI, we went to Rockwell just in case makita namin sa video. anyway, assist naman yung taga-Kidz Station Rockwell, sinaman pa kami sa Security Office ng mall. from there, learned na pangatlo ako nagreklamo related to Citibank credit card. paano ba naman, kahit malaki ang amount, nde man lang tumawag sa Citibank to verify the person's identity--mukhang walang policy. yung isa daw, worth P25,000 ang na-charge, yung isa naman ay halos P100,000!

anyway, nde masyado nakahelp yung security camera dun pero ido-double check dun ng taga-Rockwell. eh, remembered we also have cameras sa lobby ng building. so, request ako na baka pwede check yung nakunan yesterday after 2PM, if bumalik yung girl na may buhat-buhat na Kidz Station plastic bag.

btw, alam mo kung ano buy? PSP! eh, hindi nga yun kasama sa list na gusto ko bilhin... :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home