Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cars

It is my Nana's birthday today! Been so busy in the office, wasn't able to buy a gift for her. As soon as my niece woke up, she sang a "Happy Birthday" song for her in her verrrryyyyy throaty voice. c",)

Cars' Tow Mater and Sally

With my niece in tow, went to Glorietta to watch Cars, buy Nana a gift and get some accessories for my mobile phone. Her sister is already at Glorietta with my niece from my cousin and some of their friends for a "gimmick".

A movie by Disney, expect the kids (and the kids-at-heart) to enjoy the movie. Lightning McQueen, a rookie racer, has lots of confidence since being young in the race, he was able to make a name for himself on his first year. But when he got lost in Route 66, he gets to learn a lesson about humility. Here, the rookie (and the audience) would learn the importance of knowing "when to brake and take a drive, when to rev up for a race, and when to finally enjoy the ride".

After the movie, went to Time Zone for a few game. Had lunch (I ate Mongolian barbecue, my niece just ate siopao), and went to Landmark Department Store to buy Nana's gift. It's a toss-up between an indoor griller or a watch. The watch won..

Next is to look for a leather case for my Nokia N90 (my current case is already cryng out that it be replaced). Able to buy one plus put a screen protector for my phone. Also bought a silicon case for my niece's mobile phone (her phone has lots of scratches--the silicon case would prevent the rest of her phone's body being scratched.. I hope).

Since I intend to attend the anticipated Mass, and my niece, her sister and their cousin will be picked up by the driver around 5:00PM, they set Starbucks at Glorietta 4 as the meeting place before they leave the mall.

After the Mass, had dinner at Italianni's, went to Goodwill to show my friends the picture books I am telling them about, and back to Goldcrest again as one of my friends plans to buy a mobile phone for her sister as a gift. Obviously, led her to my suki so she can get a discount. She was able to buy an open line mobile phone and got a SIM for free.

2 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 05:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe...si Binky baliw na baliw sa Cars kahit di pa nya napanood. nalibot ko na ata lahat ng McDo wala akong makitang Red. :-( meron na syang Mater and yung blue.

 
At 6/13/2006 08:29:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! syempre, lagi out-of-stock yung bidang car, si McQueen. ;)

cute naman kasi talaga yung Cars, lalo siguro kung na-watch na ni Binky. syempre, may funny moments. may pagkamayabang kasi si McQueen, although mas mayabang super grabe yung green car na si Chick (as in Chick Magnet). hehehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home