Saturday, April 21, 2007

Stranger Photo

I still have to take a portrait for submission to my basic photography workshop tomorrow. Thus, I made an "appointment" (hehehe!) with my nieces who would be my models.

The requirements: 8x10 photo on a Fuji paper, portrait taken with natural light.




Woke my nieces up as the light in the morning is the best time to take pictures (aside from dusk). Took several pictures at home. We also went to the Cultural Center of the Philippines Complex for more photo shoot.

After the photo shoot, went to McDonald's for our late breakfast. Spent some time there as we are waiting for Cerealicious to be open (which would open around 11AM). When we arrived at the shop of Cerealicious, they would not open that Saturday!!! Geeezzzz... Thus, decided to go back home.

After lunch, went to Glorietta to have my pictures developed. Already made a survey at home for the photos to be printed--one for each of my nieces. Dropping it of at the Fuji Developing Center at Gift Gate, Glorietta, proceeded to the Glorietta 4 Cinemas to watch a movie.


Perfect Stranger is a drama/thriller starring Halle Berry and Bruce Willis. Investigative reporter Rowena Price (using David Shane as her pen name) has to go undercover to investigate the death of her friend, whose death may be connected with the rich and powerful advertising executive Harrison Hill. As the truth slowly surfaces, we ask: how far would we go to keep a secret?

After the movie, picked up my pictures and proceeded to Glorietta 4 near Mercury Drug where the anticipated Mass is held. While waiting for the priest, asked some of my neighbors to pick one picture which they liked best. Hehehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home