Sunday, March 25, 2007

FPPF: Basic Photography Workshop

Heard about it from my classmate in the Philippine Center for Creative Imaging (PCCI)'s Basic Photography. She would be leaving for the U.S. this March and she wanted to take an advance course. Also learned that the fee is much, much cheaper. So decided to try my hand at it; but, wanted to still take the Basic Photography Workshop of the Federation of Philippine Photographer's Foundation (FPPF) so that there would be continuity. Paid a deposit and decided to pay the balance at the start of the workshop.

Then one Friday, met my classmate. Asked how's the workshop. She said, PCCI's still the best. Uh-oh! Already made a partial payment. Anyway, I can consider it as my practice in photography--I'll be a Sunday photographer.


All along, I thought we'll just be 35 in the workshop. We're 52!!! Good thing, I already know what was being taught. Just waiting for 3PM where we would begin taking pictures.

Guess, my classmate is right. There are a lot more tips I learned with PCCI. But then again, it is just the first of the four Sundays of the workshop. We'll see...

1 Comments:

At 4/18/2016 06:38:00 PM, Blogger joms said...

Hi. medyo matagal tagal na pala itong post mo.
anyways, anong masasabi mo nppng natapos mo ang Basic Photog ng FPPF?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home