Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dog Show at Tiendesitas

Prepared all the pictures I would be developing of the event I covered last night (hehehe!). This morning, stepped out of the house for a few hours to have them developed.


My brother invited me to join them at Tiendesitas to watch a dog show. This is the first time I would be going there. It was arranged in such a way that they call them "villages". There's a Pet Village, Antiques Village, Novelty Village, Food Village, etc. The highlight of my visit there is the ongoing dog show. There are German Shepherd, Chow-Chow, Shitzu, Boston Terrier, Rottweiller, etc.

Oh! And I also bought a toy ball for Teewee. It is heavy duty and you can put dog food inside it. According to the lady who sold the item to me, it can also be used for training the dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home