Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lock & Lock

Been conference chatting with the friends I made while attending photography workshops conducted by the Federation of Philippine Photographers Foundation (FPPF). One of the topics discussed were lens. One mentioned that he bought a Lock & Lock to store his lens, plus silica gel. One reminded that one of the instructors at FPPF suggested using Tupperware to store the lens.


After office, went to the mall and looked for the item I can store my lens (currently, they are neatly tucked in my camera bag/s). Was able to buy a 21 liter Lock & Lock storage container. I also requested the saleslady to put inside the plastic bubble wrap which I can use to line up the bottom of the container.

All my lens (with my Canon EOS 350D) fit in nicely... c",)

1 Comments:

At 9/25/2007 04:40:00 PM, Blogger Lloyd said...

wow! another satisfied consumer of Lock&Lock.=)If you have time please check out my blogsite about the product, i'm still updating it though.

http://betterfoodstorage101.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home