Wednesday, July 11, 2007

In Memory of Teewee

I miss Teewee!!!

While in the office, I catch myself surfing the internet reading about shar pei, searching for those who sell shar pei, looking at their images (of course, the picture of Teewee is on top of them). But even then, I know that another dog wouldn't be able to replace my lovable fur ball.

Then, I was able to come across this web page ==> http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html










My! Tears flowed when I watched it...

I remember one time that Teewee was playing with the other puppies--two rottweilers (Tikong and Tikang), two sharlab (Trini and Tolen) and a Boston terrier (Brad Pet). I was just standing there quietly, watching the puppies play. Then Teewee noticed that I was around, he ran as fast as he could--that the flabs on his face stretched that you could already see the structure of his face--just to reach me. He wanted to be the first to greet me--and to think he ran slow compared to the other puppies. He really was happy to see me, and I him.

Since Teewee came, I always wanted to be home early just to play with him. Hayyy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home