Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Groceries

Decided to play Wii today, alternately wrapping my Christmas gifts. Then, my brother called and asked me that I be the one to buy the grocery list for our Christmas feast.

Since my niece wanted to watch the romnantic drama movie Batanes, decided to watch the movie we want (I would be watching Catacombs, instead) and buy the groceries later.


Catacombs is a horror, thriller about a woman attending a secret party in the Catacombs, the network of underground limestone tunnels underneath the streets of romantic Paris. As she got separated from her sister and her sister's friends, that's when she becomes prey to a mysterious threat.

Since the producer of the movie is the same who produced the Saw series, it worked on the same plot of harnessing the fear of the protagonist. Maybe because of this knowledge (same producer, that is), I was able to guess what would be the film's twist. Stick to the Saw series.


After the movie, me and my niece had an early dinner at Pizza Hut Bistro (we've got a 10% discount for watching in one of Glorietta 4's cinemas). It is also then when I noticed that my favorite slipper/sandal, Braziliano Praia, is broken. That's when I decided to buy a replacement. Went to Nothing But Water, but my slipper/sandal is no longer on sale. Thus, it was Crocs for me (which I was able to buy at Rustan's).

We, then, proceeded to The Landmark as my niece would be buying gifts for her friends. While she was doing her shopping, went to Mr. Quickie to have my slipper/sandal repaired. And it only cost me P30.00!

Finally, we were able to buy the groceries. It was a breeze as I was familiar with the supermarket of The Landmark. We also stopped by Conti's at Serendra to buy a cake--Mango Bravo.

2 Comments:

At 12/21/2007 10:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

girlaloo...i so luvvv your crocs. ang kikayyyy! heheheh

 
At 12/23/2007 12:43:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe!

lalo po naging kikay nung nagdagdag ako ng jibbitz... c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home