Saturday, November 17, 2007

Boogeyman Racks!

It's my kumpare's youngest and only son's Christening and was invited on the reception after the Baptismal rite. Brought along my dSLR to get pictures of the celebration (and a good practice for me). The reception is held at Racks at El Pueblo (right beside my new office). Thus, took my usual MRT-ride to and from the venue.


After, watched Boogeymen 2 at Glorietta 1. A horror, thriller movie about a girl who checked herself in to a mental health facility where her brother previously was confined, to help her deal with her phobia: the crippling fear of the Boogeyman (similar to his brother). She was included in a group who have their own sets of phobia. Then, one by one, each member of the group dies from their fear. Fast-paced, with its own share of gore. But somehow, one-half or three-fourths of the film, I already have an idea who is behind all that is happening.


After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Pizza Hut Bistro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home