Saturday, December 22, 2007

D' Proof is in the Crocs

Stopped first at Cityland to pick up my refund. Then, decided to stress test my new Crocs. So, instead of taking a jeepney ride to Glorietta, walked my way there!


It is also a good excuse to see the different Christmas decor, mostly belen, depicting the birth of Jesus in the manger. They would have looked awesome at night, with their lights on.






My walk led me to The Landmark where I bought additional items needed for our Christmas feast. I also picked-up there the free green tea for using my credit card to purchase items at said store.


Obviously, my next stop is the movies! Watched Death Proof, a Quentin Tarantino movie about a crazed, retired stuntman who stalks a group of women and eventually murders them using his "death proof" car. The car is death proof for those seated in the driver's seat. But, he eventually met his match with a group of girls, two of which are stunt women by profession. As expected, the movie has the Tarantino touch. The car chase is something to look forward to in the movie. c",)

After the movie, did some window shopping, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Super Bowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home