Sunday, January 13, 2008

I am Legend, Sydney White

With the scheduled trip to Cebu for the Sinulog, decided to watch movies again that I might miss. But my first stop is at My Diamond where I bought a Nooka watch.


It is a new way to look at time...


First stop is I Am Legend starring Will Smith. A sci-fi, action, adventure film about an incurable plague which destroys mankind. Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a brilliant scientist who dedicated his life to find ways to reverse the effects of the virus which causes man to mutate. Will Smith is great--one can sympathize with him when he loses Sam (the dog who has been his companion), be scared when he is scared.

After the movie, decided to buy personal things I would be needing for my trip to Cebu at The Landmark supermarket. I was also able to buy at the The Landmark department store a battery operated mini-fan; this is in case the weather at Cebu would be warm. Oh! Also found there a battery operated mosquito repeller.


My next movie is Sydney White and the Seven Dorks. A comedy about Sydney White (Amanda Bynes) who joins the sorority where her mom once belonged to. But the sisterhood has changed, what with the sorority president taking steps to get her out of the house. Here's when the campus' outcasts take her under their wing as they plan to take down the sorority. The movie is fun, fun, fun. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home