Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Creative ZEN Stone Plus

My first MP3 no longer plays. Decided to buy a new one today. With half the price of my first MP3, it has 1GB capacity more! Plus, it comes with a freebie--a skin with clip. Actually, you have the option of the skin with clip or the Travelsound ZEN Stone. Already have my x-mini capsule speaker, thus, chose the skin with clip.


My Creative ZEN Stone Plus is even smaller than my portable speaker!

Preferred this over the iPod shuffle because it has FM radio and one can simply drag-and-drop to the player the music/tracks in the computer without a need for a driver.

Now, included in my wish list is a Creative ZEN Vision:M, Creative ZEN Vision, or Creative ZEN Vision W. Why? It can serve as a storage of my photos. When I am in a shoot and my memory card/s (compact flash, SD, etc.) becomes full, I can simply connect the memory card to the unit and the pictures can be transferred to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home