Saturday, March 15, 2008

Friday's on a Saturday

Did not watch a movie today. I wanted to watch Superfighters. But it will only be shown starting 6PM. Thus, decided to go through my list, window shop and buy in the process (specially both Glorietta and SM is on sale).

First stop is PC Corner where I asked them to make me a 1-meter LAN cable and 5-meter LAN cable.

Second stop is at Octagon Computer Superstore where I bought a pocket cooler for my laptop.

Third stop is Canon D-Zone where I bought a replacement for my SLR's eyecup.

Fourth stop is at The Landmark Department Store where I checked what gift to buy for my nephew's birthday.

Fifth stop is at Mercury Drug store where I bought my vitamin.

Sixth stop... there's actually no sixth stop as I browsed through the stores that were on sale. Was able to buy a Spoof t-shirt which says "Diet Another Day". Also, bought a pair of shoes from Francesco to replace my walking/office shoes.


Attended the anticipated Mass. Since tomorrow is Palm Sunday, already brought a palaspas where it would be blessed after the (anticipated) Mass.

Then, we were treated by our friend at Friday's for her birthday. I wonder if the "infamous" DJ Montano would be there since it was said that it is his favorite haunt.

We had Jack Daniel's Sampler as appetizer, (the new) Shanghai Chicken Salad on Field Greens, (the new) Cajun Shrimp and Chicken Pasta, and bottomless Dalandan. Oh! plus Mocha Mud Pie for dessert. (burp)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home