Saturday, March 29, 2008

Digital Photo Frame

Bought it yesterday at CD-R King. But somehow, I can't seem to fit the battery in its compartment. Thus, decide to return/replace the item today.


But first, pick-up my privilege card (finally!) at FPPF's office in Intramuros. This is for me to enjoy discounts which honor said card, particularly, YKL/Fuji photo labs.

Then, went to Glorietta to have my pictures developed and use my privilege card in the process. What else? For the photo lab at Makati, I was not able to use the privilege card as their store is offering special price for their photo developments (I would be saving more availing the special offer).

Next, proceeded to CD-R King at Park Square 1 to have my digital photo frame replaced. Then, went to Ace Hardware to buy some items, and checked Goldcrest to see if I can buy me a floppy hat (which I was able to find one in the only store there selling it).

Picked up my pictures, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Italianni's.

Back home, chose the pictures I want to put in my digital photo frame, resizing them to 128x128 pixels. My 1MB digital photo frame can carry around 70 images.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home