Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Happening: A Funeral And A Despedida

Took a day-off from the office as I have to attend a relative's funeral. After the funeral, proceeded to SM Megamall for the despedida lunch for our two officemates. With time in my hands, planned to watch a movie after the despedida.


I was supposed to watch Made of Honor, but it is no longer showing in any of the Glorietta theaters. Thus, decided to watch The Happening, instead, whose first day of showing is today.

An adventure, thriller starring Mark Wahlberg as the teacher Elliot Moore. Here, we were shown how Elliot and his family leaves the city to escape the unknown--something or someone has released something that causes people to suddenly behave strangely, resulting in their deaths. Rather a good idea, but the movie is not that great. Ho-hum...


Had Sky Cable installed in my room's TV...

It should have been Cablelink for the house; but, they don't operate in our area. It's definitely cheaper than Sky Cable and it has the channels I want to watch. Anyways, it would be Sky Cable in my room and Global Destiny for the rest of the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home