Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Look

My day started by bringing my car to the service center for its regular check-up. After which, a photo shoot with my niece and her friend for their mini-"project". Something to do with Super Junior. Huh?! Really, I have no idea.

I believe there are three categories: picture showing the landmark of your country, something creative, and a room full of blue (?) balloons. The chosen landmark is our country's "16th century military defense structure, stands witness to the valor and heroism of the Filipino through the centuries".


After the shoot, went to Greenbelt to have my new MSI Wind G-Masked. Nice... definitely an improvement! Plus protection to boot.

While the girl was "beauty masking" my new sub-notebook, Mac Air was mentioned in our chit-chat. Hmmmm... MSI Wind, Mac Air, Wind, Air, Wind, Air... Could something be there which I could not put my finger on? Hehehe!

Then, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Italianni's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home