Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Office Christmas Party

The unit where I am staying when I am in our Makati office is having a Christmas lunch party. And I was invited.


Thus, instead of reporting at our Ortigas office, I was at Makati. I became the unofficial official photographer.

There were games and food was overflowing. You can feel the Christmas spirit since they are already playing Christmas tunes in the morning and the place was decorated festively. That's the way it used to be... before the merger.

1 Comments:

At 5/30/2017 04:43:00 PM, Blogger mackyton said...

Thanks for sharing this information on office Christmas party. Couple of months ago, I booked one of best corporate event venues San Francisco for arranging an office dinner party. Decorator did amazing work in decorating venue in unique way and planner arranged a grand party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home